Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gelato cake :S

A cheesecake is not considered a cheesecake when it tastes like a blob of gelatin.

Yes, my friends. That's what the RM6.30 slice of oreo "cheesecake" in Secret Recipe tastes like. I was eyeballing the cake with YR one fine day. Our greatest mistake was that we actually purchased the damn cake (sorry YR. Thanks for the treat, but unfortunately, the cake was a slice of fail). You should've seen our expressions as we took our first bite into the blob. Hard to describe, actually. Imagine biting into a slimy mess of gelatin with soggy, infrequent bits of oreo. And imagine having to call that thing a cheesecake.

Oh, yes. A friend suggested that I start blogging about food since I liked criticising lots of things - food included, of course. Not a bad idea. I think I might, from time to time...How does the heading "The Sporadic Chomp" sound? heh XD I'm not too sure if I can afford to fork out ratings for the food that I try...I reckon that not many would get a passing grade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home