Saturday, November 01, 2008

5.23 am post :P

Too tired to study, but too awake to sleep :S

I feel one step closer to graduation...sort of? Must be due to the fact that I just sat for my first exam yesterday...

Why the heck do I feel that it wouldn't have made a difference, whether or not I'd studied for Therapeutics? I knew I should've utilised that time to study Clin Pharm instead (heck, even studying for Pharm Sci might've been better)...That said, the exam didn't feel too bad...at least, passing shouldn't be an issue (hopefully)

Argh, why's the reunion thingie going to be conducted on the 13th of dec? That's like, a day after I leave for melbourne...I swear, it must be some sorta conspiracy :X

YJ received a huge snoopy soft toy for her grad from YR! And those cute soft toy flowers! I want one toooooooo :S Time to hint to the folks :3 *hint hint* (lol, I didn't realize that her convo was 2 months back...if they didn't post comments about the pic I wouldn't have known)

I really shouldn't be wasting my time blogging, or thinking about how to invest in shares, or thinking about my hopefully-will-jadi horseriding trip or my hopefully-to-come singapore trip, or my takoyaki stall in the ss2 pasar malam, or.....etc etc etc

Really, this goes to shows that wants, needs, and random thoughts peak during exams :S

And oohhhh, geek-o-info of the day! Apparently 600-900 mg/day of standardized garlic extract, if taken regularly for about 12 weeks, will result in lesser episodes of the common cold, and quicken recovery rates!

Lol...who the heck's gonna walk into a pharmacy asking for "standardized garlic extract", read the labels to ensure it's within the range of 600-900 mg, and proceed to have garlic breath for 12 weeks? And this one's new to me; I never knew that garlic could actually reduce the frequency of tick bites in high doses.

...The things people research about. It never ceases to amaze me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home