Sunday, October 05, 2008

I Hate UniDocs

...I am so blaming them if my job offer goes up in smoke.

Why?

Because they "accidentally" forgot to mention the fact that the vaccination was supposed to be at 0,1 and 6 weeks instead of 0 and 6 weeks.

Because they "forgot" to mention that I was supposed to come in about 1 month after the first jab.

And because their incompetence might cost me the job.

:(

Anyway, last Sat was the Tulip Fest in Hobart....Not as many tulips as I'd hoped, but nonetheless they were quite pretty (I'm looking forward to the Lavender season, btw :P)

Pictures XD
































Isn't this awesome? Our pseudo-purikura pic! XD Guess who wrote those wobbly words? ahahah




















My Ploughman's Lunch at Say Cheese :P....It was good, although I didn't expect there to be so much cheese and so little meat :3















...Lol wut?
















Lol wut2 XD
















Sitting on the "Boss Chair" at the Raincheck Lounge (hahahah Ally and I parked our butts on the chairs as soon as we spotted them...poor Cheri :P)
















Okay, we're back to the Tulips again...you're probably wondering what's up with all the random-ness right? Lol heck I was lazy to rearrange them, so bear with me :P














































































Butterfly arrangement :)















Mr Bug!! So cute, isn't he? Unfortunately, his days are numbered...I suspect that 80% of the Helium has already leaked out :((...nevertheless, my faithful new friend accompanied me the whole day, from the Royal Botanical Gardens, to Say Cheese in Salamance and around the city when I was semi-shopping, to dinner at Saigon Kitchen, Raincheck Lounge, and finally, back to Unit 7 where he can hopefully have some sort of peaceful retirement :((

...By the way, for those who are wondering, Mr Bug is a purple ladybug (although initially I thought that he was a turtle :S).


















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home