Saturday, November 08, 2008

4 years' worth of junk! :S

I've got so much junk that it's amazing.

Some clothes which I never knew I had, items that I'd forgotten about, boxes of biscuits and sweets, semi-painted canvases abandoned at the corner, bits of the remnants of my Honours stuff, and not to mention, about 3.5 boxes' worth of clothes....the list goes on :S

Goes to show how much stuff can accumulate in such a short time. I wonder how I'll be able to finish packing by Monday "-__-

The biggest question is, how am I supposed to transport Mr Baa Baa to Ally's place without getting curious glances? >__< Will probably stuff him into some box temporarily and smuggle him into a cab all the way to Ally's *sheepish*

1 Comments:

Blogger yeongru said...

not bringing ba ba back this time eh... its a miracle to c ur extreme luv for baba wei-_-"

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home