Thursday, October 16, 2008

One a.m. post

Living in a regional area must really have a huge impact on me, both physically and mentally.

My back aches. My eyes are sore. My feet hurts.

It's like my normal aging process has quintipled, or has managed to follow some exponential growth curve ever since I arrived here :(

And would someone please remind me why the heck I'm investing so much time and effort (and $$) on doing something I don't even enjoy? I can't but help feel a little jealous each time I hear of some winner of some manga competition. And I can't help but feel a little twitch in my chest every time I pass by the Arts School. I guess what could've been was just not meant to be ;_;

It's one a.m. in the morning and exams are near. I blame it on the hormones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home