Friday, October 24, 2008

Random 2

I just realized that I haven't drawn/painted a single thing ever since the start of this year.

Must.Find.Time.

Heck, time isn't much of a factor (even if the exams are near). It's the mood that counts.

Must.Have.Mood.

I miss the good ol' times when I woke up in the middle of the night at about 3 a.m. just to sketch/paint, just because I 'felt like it'. :(

Compared to that, the AMH is beginning to look quite distasteful -__-

On a brighter note, at least I won't have to worry about accommodation during my 1st month at moruya next year. Luckily enough, my preceptor offered to arrange for temporary accommodation. I'm just curious about one thing, though...is it going to be in a cabin? an ensuite villa (unlikely, LOL)? ...or a caravan? The reason being, it's apparently a camping site for tourists, and has like, 3 different types of accommodation. Although staying in a caravan sounds pretty interesting (yes, I haven't stayed in one before...I'm guessing it'll be pretty much be like staying in an oversized van?), staying in one for about a month? Hmm...

Oh well, it's only AUD$6.30 per night, so I shouldn't be complaining :D

"Coffee, milk and tea provided in the kitchen." Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home