Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's Over Over Over....for now XD

133 pages...I sorta pity whoever's going to be examining my thesis lol

Anyway, I haven't been up to much lately since I was holed up in my room for the past few weeks, trying to sorta just put my thesis etc...especially the last few days, whereby one of my supervisors practically asked me to re-write my entire discussion - and that was, like, 1.5 days before I was submit my thesis

Oh well....anyway, can't wait for spa/retail therapy day! Hopefully I'll get confirmation with everyone and then I'll go make the bookings XD

Just a little random conversation that makes me chuckle when I think about it:

Me: Were those two dudes your friends?
G: Nope. They were missionaries.
Me: Oh.
G: Whenever you see two nicely dressed guys together, you can sorta assume that they're missionaries.
Me: Yeah. That, or they're gay.
G: Oh, yeah, and that too.

Ohhh ohhhh, and I just bought another bear XD Hopefully I'll post pics of Mr Lucky Bear sometime soon :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home