Friday, December 28, 2007

Light my day up, will you? ...Or night, anyway

...Hold your horses. It's not gonna be some long sappy heart-wrenching and eye-tearing post, just in case you're wondering. It's eye-tearing, albeit for a very different reason...and speaking of wrenching, have you guys ever experienced one of those few, fragile moments where you just feel like wrenching someone else's neck? Not a very euphemistic way of conveying my thoughts, but seriously, when you happen to have a fervent ritualistic neighbour who smokes up the entire neighbourhood every friday night with a tonload of incense up till the most ungodly wee hours (mind you, not the one used for aromatherapy; rather, think the type of incense that you find in old temples and such and imagine it being compressed into one tiny stuffy little room), euphemisms aren't exactly the first thing that crosses your mind. While you may have eyeballs of steel that may withstand whatever dust and smoke your goddamn incense is spewing -no offense intended-, please note that your neighbours probably can't.

Revelation of the day: smoke spreads! ...Especially to your neighbours' homes! Gasp!!

I swear, one of these days, you guys will be responsible for massive outbreaks of lung cancer/conjunctivitis.

On a lighter note, yesterday's folk art intro lesson was a success, and I brought back my first handpainted 'work', although I have to admit that about 90% of it had undergone 'external modifications' via the hands of my instructor lol. Fear not...for that very reason itself, I took it upon myself to purchase a 50x95 piece of plank from Ikea (yes, plank)...just so I could get a little extra practice :P ...If you think that's a little excessive, you should've seen the time I bought over 20 pieces of glassware from Ikea, or the time I spent rummaging for old wine bottles and Brands Essence of Chicken bottles...all for the sake of practicing my glass painting skills...lol.

Okay, New Year's Eve. Anyone up for ice skating and bowling at Sunway, then perhaps some steamboat at my place? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home