Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just some random pics...















LOL...when I saw this sign, I knew that I absolutely had to take a pic beside it :P

































Posing along the Great Ocean Road





























































Okay, we were each supposed to pose according to the sign "Eat, Drink & Be Merry"... Problem is, how do you pretend to be "merry"? Oh well...






























The group that YR and I were with during the Port Arthur trip :D The trip composed of youngsters, with everyone in their twenties (err....I think :P)





















No, it's not some weird fetish...It was just one of those "must-try leg irons" at Port Arthur (...just camwhore bait, actually :P)






























More Port Arthur pics :D















Ooo...a random pic from the 1st of Dec :D Thanks, guys...such a shame that we only had a drink each, though















...Well...I was looking pretty happy during the Bruny Island tour with YR...that is, until I puked "-_-















LOL I just had to post this one up... See those things taped to my chest? "As part of the safety procedure," apparently, "so that you don't leave anything behind"...LOL...forgive me, YR, but I'm not taking this pic down :P















For those who're wondering, no, I didn't consume the entire thing myself...YR and I each had our own plates to stuff our cheeks with ^_______^















The bridge at Richmond! Err....also supposedly the oldest (?) bridge in the whole of Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home