Sunday, November 25, 2007

Weird day...

First, I end up puking dinner barely 5 minutes after finishing it. Next, I go online to find a friend asking me how to write an essay on 'Intellectual Ability'...hmmm.

Shall I paint a pretty picture of tonight's dinner?
It's a pity that dinner was actually good tonight, because for the first time in my life (I think), dinner ended up being projectile and actually extended to 3 corners of the toilet in the form of some semi-solid mush.
Yes, I am aware of the fact that it is not the most pleasant nor appetizing thing that I can come up with, but hey, give me some credit for the use of (some) euphemisms.

Random time!
You'd think that it's clear that dog collars should be worn by...-you guessed it- Dogs!
I mean, c'mon! Since when was it the latest 'in' thing to wear dog collars? Believe it or not, dudes and dudettes, but it was just a couple of days ago when I came across a certain fellow who happened to fit the exact description.
Sadly, he wore a black collar with spikes, just like the type you'd see on bulldogs that you see on TV. If I may quote myself: "You know the world's come to an end when the latest fashion craze happens to be from Boulevard Bulldog".

Yes, I was in Sarcastic Mode just awhile ago.

...Hey, I'm never in the best of moods every time after dinner comes flying out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home