Tuesday, December 18, 2007

OMG!! It's a giant.....p*nis??

Before anyone starts pelting rotten tomatoes or overly ripe veg, don't push the panic button just yet...But be warned, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls alike....those giant things are floating in tanks near you!
What am I babbling about, you ask?

Simple...just head towards Pantai Seafood and toss a quick glance at their tanks where they keep their live specimens...err, I mean, seafood, and you'll see what I mean.
.....Behold, P*nis Giganticus!!!


...Not. What were you expecting? Just the good ol' Mexican Geoduck that happens to take the shape of one :P
Funnily enough, it sorta tastes like crunchy squid....RM200 cruncy squid, that is "-_-...
Well I'll leave it at that...will post up more pics when I'm feeling up to it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home