Friday, November 30, 2007

Demon Marker L...passed me OMG

...So miracles do happen, after all :P

But good and bad news do come in a whole package, after all...Found out that the tour to Wineglass Bay (which I have set my eyes upon for quite some time...) was fully booked. Nani kore?? And when I tried to make the bookings for the Choc Factory & Cascade brewery, no one picked up (okay, fine, I admit that it's partly my fault since it's after office hours, anyway, but still... *mumbles mumbles*)!! Oh well, at least I'll still be going to Port Arthur (T_T It's unfortunate, but in all honesty I've never been to Port Arthur even once in my 3 years of studying in Tasmania)

Oh, btw, what's wrong with stuffing my cheeks, anyway?
Let me explain...
Once upon atime in the land of Traboh, two young girls journeyed in search of a somewhat decent eatery in a quest to satiate the painfully loud and melancholic sounds of what was commonly known as the 'belly'. After tiresome minutes of searching and scouring the streets which were somewhat devoid of pleasant eateries, they finally came upon an eatery known as the 'CFK'. As girl Urgnoey had already satiated her hunger at the place called Yawbus, girl Neas eagerly stepped up front, and humbly placed her order.
Neas: "One popcorn chicken melty (?I think), please."
Lady X: "Sure thing. That'll be five-"
Neas: "Wait. Also, a nugget combo."
Lady X: "..."

...A 5-minute pause ensues.

Lady X: "...Both of them?"

Any further bulging of the eyeballs, honey, and they'll soon roll out. Seriously. Please do not underestimate a person's appetite.
And hey, it's not as if I look like some kid from Afghan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home