Friday, March 12, 2010

Trinkets and stuff from Japan!




















Mr Sponge XD















A cat cookie from the Maid Cookie colllection from Animate :P















Green tea-flavoured castella















Pig cake which tastes a little like mooncake















Maid cookie XD













































Strawberry milk tea! ...But this one's from Cameron Highlands though lol















Random trinkets















My Kamikaze and Fighting Spirit Headbands =P















Mr Cat glass figurine




























































Nail clipper...Hello Kitty Shrine Maiden version lol















Ye Good Ole Watch






























Introducing: The Goth Bunny!















Mr Bear
Status: Currently Missing =(




















...I just realized that I lost my "I-have-no-figurines-therefore-I'm-not-an-otaku" excuse :S


























































































Hiyoko XD















Tanuki-san :))




















Hi-Bird






























I couldn't help it XDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home