Friday, January 22, 2010

Avatar

OK, I'll admit that I'm a bit slow. If I was back in Malaysia I probably would've watched this (AND Sherlock Holmes) ages ago T__T

The USB-ala-Hair-Tentacles concept was pretty amusing, although the movie probably could've done without the corny lines and alien sex :S

And WTF... Unobtanium?? Dude you've had 10 years to make/edit your movie, surely you could've spent a bit of time on the name.

Anyway it was an okay movie. I might've enjoyed it just a little bit more if not because of that weird creepy guy. Sigh.

And I've gotten stuck in a rather awkward moment. A week after moving in I finally realize that I don't know how to operate the kitchen stove! I was gonna try my luck but subsequently chickened out after I heard what I perceived as a rather ominous clicking sound :S
"What if the kitchen explodes?" or "What if I end up dying from a gas leakage?". Meh. And just when I proceed to my emergency rations cupboard and produced an unopened pack of buns to munch on, I notice some rather tiny, but nasty looking green spots on the buns :(( To think, I'd just bought them 2 days ago...plus, the expiry isn't until over a week later! So much for the emergency rations.

2 Comments:

Blogger nekomatta said...

unobtanium = unobtainable nium :p

10:22 PM  
Blogger nekomatta said...

it removed my tags! previous post was supposed to say:

unobtanium = unobtainable [insert whatever]nium :p

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home