Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Deluxe Therapeutic Massage....not that Therapeutic after all

It's not just the massage that you pay for. It's also for the semi-"get-away" ambience, too.
I certainly didn't fork out $135 for 1.5 hours just to leave the place feeling more stressed than I was.

About 5 mins into the "therapeutic massage", the usual "so-what're-you-doing-now" question came up. When the masseuse found out that I was doing my pre-reg in pharmacy, the sudden onslaught of questions came: "I've been feeling a little tired lately...I've tried multivitamins etc, is there anything I could possibly take etc etc?"

Lady, I paid for a massage to get my mind off work and exams. Not to be reminded of it.

And then there was the lady boss. After she, too, popped the "what're-you-doing-now" question and found out that I was a pharmacy pre-reg, she wasted no time in asking, "So, what do you think of the swine flu vaccine?"

Epic fail for a place that claimed it was a spa retreat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home