Friday, September 11, 2009

I don't know how, but there's a splinter in the middle finger of my left hand. It kinda sucks, but I can't even use tweezers (much less my perpetually short fingernails) to pull it out. It doesn't hurt (unless there's pressure on it); it's more of an annoyance which I came to realize while I was actually enjoying a cup of tea.

I'm still having rather conflicted thoughts over Pharmacy. Lots of WOWs, lots of UGHs, lots of AWWs and lots of EWWs. But every now and then there's something that makes you smile at the end of the day.

X: Coming through (as she bulldozes her way through the mean machine of a vacuum cleaner)
X: *giggles as she turns the thing on and it proceeds to make a large sucking sound that's enough to cut off a couple of decibels from the hearing frequency chart for years to come* Oh, god, I have such a perverse mind. I get so disturbed each time I use this thing.
Me: ? Why's that?

And so my eyes follow hers to the vacuum nozzle, which coincidentally happened to be a bright red and awkwardly shaped pointy tip.

...And thus the story of how my eyes were stained and how my view of the vacuum cleaner had been perpetually changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home