Friday, December 18, 2009

Random things

The tub of pineapple tarts are all but gone. I forsee a tubful of emptiness by tomorrow.

Now that I've got a couple of days off (thanks to the end of my hospital contract), hopefully I'll get motivated to pack up some of my stuff before I get booted out of my place mid Jan.

A box of Pariet fell onto my nose today while I was trying to grab some meds. You just know that your day is gonna be a comedic one when you're assaulted by a pack of drugs that early in the morning.

And just when I think that things at the pharmacy can't get any funnier, I see a lemon in a basket together with medications and scripts.

Me: ...There's a lemon.
W: *shrugs* It happens at times.

Being the humourous beings that we were, we even labelled the lemon with that particular patient's name XD

About 10 mins later, the patient walks in for his scripts.

Me: Scripts for Mr xxx are ready............plus a lemon :3
Mr xxx: LOL. Drat; now the whole town knows that I stole that lemon.
Me: No worries at all. It's officially yours. See? It even has your name on it.

I waited a good minute or so until he was away from the dispensary before making my comment.

Me: I wonder if someone from the front counter's going to come running up to us and ask, "how much should we charge for the lemon?"

What can I say? It was boring, and lemon jokes die hard in our pharmacy, it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home