Saturday, November 22, 2008

hyW od I syawla aveh na eliv mkris wneh Im' nrae fdoo?




















For those who thought that I was trying to be cryptic with my title, lol, no. It's just that my comp went berserk and everything I typed came out in a rather messed up order. For the anagram-lovers, you would've realized by now that the title read something like "Why do I always have an evil smile when I'm near food" lol.



















Can't.get.Matcha.out.




















The Matcha ice cream beside mum's Mango/Strawberry smoothie :P




















Unfortunately, Mr Matcha wasn't great. The ones from Brissie, Tassie and even Umaiya tasted better :(















Love them rounded seats :P















Wanted to take a pic of the bar with the entire "Desserts Bar" logo, but it was a lil difficult given the angle















Mom and Dad :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM :D















The cactus choc I pinched from my sis :P Apparently it's from Jeju Island (or so the packaging says)...There's only 1 term I can use to describe it...Slimy choc? Maybe it's made of cactus slime...who knows?















Crabs :P (and the edible kind, too!)















Tiramisu from La Manilla...again, I can name quite a few which're by far better, but heck, this one's probably better than the one from The Cave in ss2 :S















The Killer Bookmark (with my name engraved on it :P). I never realized until my dad pointed it out to me, but it can be quite deadly, especially given its pointy tip















Baa 2 ^^




















The Green Tea egg tart from John King, 1u :P It could use a lil more of the matcha taste, but it's not bad















Okay, this pic and the pic below was what I had for brunch like, the day after I arrived in Malaysia. Not the healthiest meal (nor smallest). I'll admit to at least that :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home