Saturday, November 22, 2008

*Drumroll* Here comes da Beng-Mobile!!

Almost 2 weeks in PJ, and I see my first BENG-MOBILE! (short for Ah Beng Automobile) XD

Seriously, it was the most beng-mobile I've seen in my 21 years of life so far...it was already heavily modified, for starters - the fact that it was completely surrounded by flashing blue lightblubs (yes, imagine the same fairy lights you see on christmas trees) that made it look like a Xmas advertisement on wheels didn't help much.

Me: Wanted to take a pic but there were a whole bunch of dudes around the car doing God-knows what kind of ah-bengness. lol
WS: haha you miss hospital smells you go take pic lah
Me: yeah no doubt they'll chase me to the end of the earth with their beng-mobile to bash me up
WS: then your ministry of defence mom will settle them
WS: haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home