Tuesday, August 26, 2008

RIPPER weekend!! :P

What's it all about?
In about just one line: I got to play with dummies (heh)

Okay, so that wasn't the entire story. I DID get to play with dummies though, since it was part of the simulation...it was quite funny hearing the mannequin go "Leave me alone" and "F***k you" throughout the simulation. And it was quite funny seeing how everyone made the mannequin "vomit". Good fun, especially since our mannequin/patient didn't die on us (unlike other teams :P)

Had an awesome time; many thanks, Helen, Jess, Sean, Judy, Nigel, and all the other peeps who made it happen; you guys are the best :D















My personalized Webster Pack!! :P (although it's really only candies inside XD)




















The 45 degrees trick isn't working too well.... "-__-






























Posing with my huge 'Surf & Turf' :P































































































LOL we're such posers, aren't we? :P (I insisted that we all had one "serious" look rofl)



























































































Argh I've still got pics to upload but the server just died on me...Oh well, let's leave it for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home