Friday, February 20, 2009

Uncanny

Strange how strangers are capable of noticing things about you that people who are supposedly close to you can easily and often miss. Funny how hearing the words of a perfect stranger is sometimes enough to provide salvation to make the day a little more bearable. Funny how hearing random comments from someone anonymous can be more consoling than talking to someone you've known for years.

Believe it or not, random strangers have the power to save, even if they do it unknowingly.

And on a random note, I drive by a horse and lotsa cows on my way to work. And, while living in my current residence, I've probably wiped out an entire clan of daddy-long-legs, and have accidentally wheeled over a spider with my chair. Not that I'm remorseful, though. The world could do with a few less insects.

For those of you who don't know, I have a new pair of glasses, because the nose piece arm from my old uber cool and awesome pair spontaneously snapped. And I really liked that pair, too ;__;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home