Friday, February 13, 2009

For now, just the pics. Comments can come later. :3















The evening view from my place ^^





























Shelley Beach; less than 10 mins from my place where I went for a picnic with my landlord's family





























It was ruined because I was in the car at the moment, but it is pretty cool. Somewhat.















My "Malaysian" meal while I was in Sydney, from no other from the Laksa House :P
Bleh, it wasn't even spicy. It's been so aussie-fied that I was able to eat it normally :3



































In case you're wondering, no, the focus isn't on the Sprite bottles. No, not the Coke either. It's the surveillance video. See the two posers there? Guess who?




















Serene, unfortunately, is a lousy photographer. That's why my pic was such a blur.




















...While I, on the other hand, am an awesome photographer. That's why the pic of Serene hugging her Joseph came out so clearly. LOL.















*Eyes bleeding* rofl






























Anyone recognise the massively cute and familiar bundle of fluff on my bed? :3















ONE fan in the entire place. ONE.















...Now I know how this guy felt. I need A/C.















Oh yeah, this is my kitchen. Just in case no one's figured that out yet.















Just a random shot along the walkway from the hospital.






























The lil cabin I stayed at for a month which is right beside the hospital & river.















My car! ^^ (people, don't freak out, I haven't crashed into anything....not yet, anyway :P)















Oh, yeahhhh.















The beach near the airport, if I remember correctly. The whole freaking place is surrounded by beaches that I've lost count. Just last week or so I went to another beach in Broulee, which is about 15 mins away from my place, and was dragged to go bodysurfing lol
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home