Saturday, November 29, 2008

I forgot. Earlier I'd mentioned that if I ever graduated on time, I'd rename Demon Marker L to Angel Marker L. Well, there you have it. Amendment done. One point away to distinction for that particular subject, uncannily. Oh, the irony. And, 4 years of uni and I got my first "pass" only grade. Three marks from credit. I didn't even recognize the grade code because I'd never seen it on my academic transcript before :( Four marks from distinction for another subject, and four from 1st class honours. It's probably more than that since the results were cumulative, but still. Sigh. A far cry from results from the first half of my course.

Now that I've got all those out of my system (sort of), time for a delayed cry of celebration:

I'm graduating :)).

My status has officially gone up from lowly pharmacy student to lowly pre-reg pharmacy graduate :) (the title's still not too appealing, but I'm still happy) :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home