Thursday, February 28, 2008

For pete's sake...don't come in late carrying two loaves of bread

What a day....I had to wait over an hour just to meet my supervisor (and I was just supposed to pick something up, and pass something to him to fax), it's back to the drawing board with that darn questionnaire (which is the leading cause of exacerbation of the pain in my belly right now).
It was just funny. Not funny funny. But funny weird. Sure, I understand that you were held up a little by your meeting or whatever-it-is. But don't say that while swinging two loaves of bread so casually as you enter the room. Geez, hide it or something. Believe me, it doesn't leave such a good impression, especially to the person who's been waiting over an hour for you. What? So you're telling me you still had time to stop by Woolies to do your grocery shopping? Oh, yeah. And how about an apology?

As if that wasn't enough, I had to endure someone's GPop (=Gay Pop) music -if you call that music-...I was like, "WTH. That has to be the absolutely gayest thing I've ever heard. And why the heck are you blasting it up to full volume?"

Time to chant some sorta peace-mantra. Donothatedonothatedonothate..........

Funnily enough, Demon Marker L was kind enough to display a breakdown on our last year's practical exam results. He even claimed, "It was good. I expected worse."

...Sure, like a total of 14% flunking the exam (with a total of 7% flunking outright) isn't bad enough.

Just learned that the new pharmacy building which has -yet- to be completed will be equipped with new labs that include fancy, private counselling rooms...which we'll probably never get to use :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home