Monday, February 11, 2008

And more pictures! XD

There are probably very few people that I haven't informed about my latest craze, and so, here're the promised pics (+ a few random ones)...all taken by my new *gasp* PINK camera :D

A few unfinished projects...and then some :P















The epic failure of an experiment...fortunately enough, the medallion effect was achieved (although i didn't initially plan for it to turn out that way T_T)















Unfinished coaster #? I sorta got lazy halfway through, so it's now a semi-abandoned project
















Introducing Mr Pao Pao
(Hometown: Shanghai Airport :P)






























The completed set of coasters :D






























The very 1st project I painted :D















Errr....another semi-completed project, Mr Switchboard "-__-















LOL random pic of the teapot/teacup set that mom bought from china....Notice the fish on the lid - there's a little hole on the fish, to help control the flow of the tea















Yet *another* unfinished project :(















A modest fraction of the supplies used :)















I can sorta semi-imagine what a certain group of individuals might be thinking as they're looking at this pic (yes, Debbs, I mean you :P), but it is NOT -I repeat, NOT- a self-portrait "-__-
















Mr Teddy ^__^

Oh yes, and I just realized how amusing it is to listen to songs sung by seiyuus (voice actors); while some of them sound completely different, some of them sound uncannily similar to *certain* characters' voices...

...And I want that anime shirt :(
...And I wanna go on that anime/manga tour
...And I wanna learn how to swing a katana, and throw shurikens :(

Yes, I want many things :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home