Sunday, August 10, 2008

Singapore Night '08

Lol ok so I realize I'm not exactly Singaporean, but oh hey, what the heck :P















Group photo :P




















...Such a cute pose, isn't it? ^__^ Golden couple :P







































Thanks to YR's guidance, my camwhoring skills have greatly improved!! XD




















Poser Ms Hoe :P




























































Posers muahaha :P ...although the original intent was to show off the blings on my finger...darn :(














Table 5's posterrrrrr!! Note the Bak Kut Teh hahah (and it was Larry who wrote the 'Go Korea' among all the Malaysianish stuff, not me)...According to Harry, our poster was much better than the winners' :P (I bet we didn't win 'cause we didn't incorporate enough Singaporean-y items...and probably because the Singapore flag - the only Singaporean item, mind you- was drawn behind a pig) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home