Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just another day

Me: It's a dog.

J: Yeah, it is.

Me: But...it's a dog.

J: Yeah. And...?

Me: Are they even allowed in the hospital?? @___@

...Yes, one of the little idiosyncracies that I've noticed while undertaking my clinical placements at the Royal Hobart Hospital. Apparently dogs (or rabbits) are a good way to calm hysterical or aggressive patients. Interesting, huh? It certainly piqued my interest when I found out that some dogs make a living by being molested...err, I mean, stroked/cuddled by patients.

And I was in for a little surprise when I went to get some of my documents certified. I was chatting with the office manager and I just happened to mention that I was still waiting for my results...and guess what happened?

G: Would that happen to be your Therapeutics results?

Me: Yup.

G: Oh. I just mailed them out, about an hour ago.

Me: !!!



...Oh, and apparently one of my legs is shorter than the other *___* Will wonders ever cease? I hope I can watch Batman tonight... "-___- I need some comfort food :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home