Tuesday, February 28, 2006

1st week of 2nd year

Bored...Only had about an hour of lecture today 'cause pracs haven't started yet...hmmm...
Blech...went down to the International Students' Office today to ask for an extension for the fee payment 'cause my bank draft hasn't been cleared yet...Hmm apparently they boot you out if you fail to pay by the due date, which happens to fall on the 3rd of March...Dunno how that's gonna work out...And those ppl at the accommodation services kinda 'misplaced' my file...And my printer went bonkers...must've been a full moon out there...And the apartment I'm living in now is aparently millipede-land...found one in my room, about 3 in the lounge and 1 in the bathroom so far...eeyuck... geez why do all these troublesome stuff happen?

Anyway thanks to YR I found something interesting... What was it called again? Johari window or something, I think.... To those dying of boredom, help yourselves :D

http://kevan.org/johari?name=silverzephyr

Trying really, really hard to recall if anything interesting happened lately, but alas, I can't think of anything.... Unless you consider eating moldy bread and then having a long appointment with the loo very interesting ~_~...And oh, yeah I found an overturned dead lizard stretched out on the ground as I was on my way to uni today :D

Tomorrow's my turn to have a go in the kitchen....Will report in full detail on how it went if my cooking was edible and if I live to tell the story...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home