Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Chinese New Year's Eve Celebration

Ack...can't believe that tonight's the last night I'm gonna be typing posts from Malaysia...until the end of this year, anyway...I'm not even on the plane yet, and I'm already wondering what I'll be missing! :((

Hehe...today has been great! I finally got to devour all the once-a-year-and-long-awaited chinese dishes cooked by my aunt...mmm...but at the same time I felt so awfully guilty that we arrived late at my cousins' place...they were all waiting for us to have lunch (Ack!)..Eh..what to do...in the end I volunteered to do the dishes to help clear my conscience a little :D Oh, boy...dinner was greaer :) Following tradition, this time my relatives came over to my place and had dinner, MARATHON-STYLE...hahaha...there were like, 2 different tables (or 'stalls'); one for steamboat stuff, and the other was the 'junkfood stand' (pizza, pasta, garlic toast...) Everyone was constantly 'immigrating' from one table to the next (Except for me, a well-known-die-hard-and-lifelong fan of pizza :))

Everyone has been so nice and sweet :D Thanks, everyone, for all your support and best wishes and blessings! Thanks Yeong Ru, Chai Kun, Suet Yee, Yuk Jing, Li Shawn, and Swee Keng for having that farewell thingie for me! :) I didn't get a chance to properly thank u guys for it, so now -finally- I wanna let u guys know how much I appreciated it :)) Thanks Eileen, Swee Leng, Su Ann, and Soon Yee, too, for arranging the Saturday (was it saturday?) meeting (hehe..Eileen, help me thank your mom for the food n Shandy, will u? And Soon Yee...Although by the time u turned up on Saturday I had already left, thanks for arranging it hahahah)...And to my fellow Sunway College Ausmatian buddies, especially...Serene, 'Ah Jun', 'Ah Jin', Xin Yin, Carissa, Sue Lin, and whomever that I haven't mentioned (I'm a little absent-minded)...thanks for everything! :)
And -hehehe- Michelle, sorry that I didn't stay long for your farewell dinner (*eeps...guilty...*); anyway, you're dropping by tomorrow, aren't you? :) Enjoy your trip to Australia, too...hope your accommodation thingie is already settled...(Ps: Update your blog, woman! :))

Ps: Yeong Ru, thanks for the cookies. Heh they taste good! :))

Thank you everyone and have a very happy chinese new year!!! :)))

1 Comments:

Blogger yeongru said...

hey gurl... i feel sooooooooooooo touched... thank god u liked the cookies( or did u throw it into the dustbin instead... hehehehehe) Loved da bottles its on my shelf now... erm... so hows ya life there... keep me updated ya... for god's saje get msn messenger k... so it'll b lots easier to contact u... have fun tatz... happy new year

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home